EduCare will be open (7:00a.m.-4:30 p.m.) if there is a snow day; however, there are several things to keep in mind
- You will need to call (452-2890, Press #2 when prompted) by 8:00 a.m. to notify EduCare that your child is coming. If you don’t call, we will assume your child is not coming.
- You will need to bring a cold lunch for your child
3. The regular classes will not meet on snow
days. We are open primarily for child care
4. If your child does not come, you will not be charged for that
day(except for full-time accounts).
5. EduCare will close at 4:30 p.m. on snow days. Please plan
6. EduCare will be closed if the conditions are so extreme that we
feel it is not safe for our staff to travel.
7. Announcements about school/EduCare closings
are communicated via the WACS website (www.wacs1.org),
group email, and text alerts.
***Please have a back-up plan, if EduCare closes for the day.***